- Playing board games, especially the type of games that will allow the client to challenge their brain and their memory, such as puzzles or playing cards.
- Planning social visits with neighbors, friends or family.
- Accompanying the client to the social visits in which the care provider helps organize.
- Scrapbooking, writing or simply reminiscing on memories from their past.
- Talking about common interests or hobbies.
- Taking the client out to social events such as the movies, a coffee shop or restaurant.
- General bathroom maintenance including keeping the environment clean and sanitary allows the individual to use the restroom knowing that it is clean and safe for them to use.
- Bedroom maintenance may include changing the linens on a bed and ensuring that the bed is a safe, clean, and enjoyable place for you or your loved one to sleep in. This will be beneficial for anyone who is struggling to maintain a clean bed and may experience a disrupted sleep pattern because of it.
- Maintaining a clean kitchen is of the utmost importance because, without a clean kitchen, the food that you or your loved ones eat may not be suitable for consumption. Our caregivers can clean the countertops, wash dishes, or clean the fridge to ensure the food that is prepared in the kitchen is safe to eat and that you or your loved ones will enjoy spending time in there.
Our caregivers are trained through the program, a diagnosis-specific nutrition guidebook, to help you and your family with your nutritional needs. Depending on your needs and your general health, our caregivers can use the sample recipes to ensure that you are receiving the proper nutrition to keep you happy, healthy, and satisfied throughout the day.
- Setting up a pill box or pill organization system to ensure that the management of medication is organized and cohesive. Our caregivers will adhere to the organization system that the client feels comfortable with and that their medical professionals have recommended to ensure that all of the prescribed medications are properly coordinated and sorted before the client takes it.
- Logging medication intake daily and each time the client ingests their prescribed medications ensures that the family of the client, as well as their team of medical professionals, have access to a daily log of the prescription drugs that were taken, as well as how it may have affected them such as side effects or how the individual felt after taking them.
Personal care services are a wide variety of services where a caregiver provides hands-on assistance that helps you or your loved one with daily activities. Our caregivers are able to provide Bathing, using restrooms, Personal hygiene, Dressing allowing you or your loved one to age peacefully in the comfort of their own home.
Accompanying members to their doctor appointments, consulting with the doctors on creating treatment plan
You want life to be as rewarding and independent as possible for your loved ones, and we here at M&C HomeCare LLC are focused on providing the best care available to you.
We understand that the quality of care depends on the training and education our caregivers receive. That is why all of our caregivers are experienced and skilled in handling your loved one’s particular needs. We pride ourselves on hiring people for their compassion, experience, and flexibility. But we know this isn’t all it takes to provide the best care possible. Caregivers also need excellent skills and competency in care and that comes from excellent training.
Why does training matter?
- Trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to you or your loved one
- Trained caregivers know how to recognize when medical care is needed
- Trained caregivers can help their clients avoid injury around the home
M&C HomeCare LLC is a non-medical agency that serves all people in our communities. We provide both long- and short-term services of care to all our clients in the comfort of their homes with the help of qualified trained caregivers.
For a FREE consultation, please call us today.